Chef: Deeksha Gupta from Flavours from our Neighbours
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
- 10 tablespoon rice ( soaked for 30 minutes)
- 2 liters milk
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 Tablespoon green cardamom powder
- 2 bananas, finely chopped
- 2 apples, finely chopped
- 2 cups strawberries, finely chopped
- Drain the rice and grind into a coarse paste. Bring milk to a boil.
- Add rice paste dissolved in a little water or cold milk.
- Cook until rice is completely cooked, stirring constantly.
- Add sugar and cardamom powder and cook until sugar dissolve properly.
- Chill in a refrigerator for an hour. Mix fruits in it. Garnish with raisins and serve.