Chef: Erica Podlowski
Prep Time: 25 mins
Total Time: 40 mins
- 1 cup sprouted mung beans (substitute any homegrown sprouts)
- 1 cup cucumber, diced
- 1 cup radish, diced (any variety)
- 1/3 cup red onion, diced (substitute for any onions available)
- 1/2 of your favourite herbs (cilantro, basil, parsley, mint, chives…), finely chopped
- 2 Tablespoons lemon, lime or vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil (or substitute oil)
- salt + pepper, to taste
- Prepare your sprouts. Mung Beans take about 3 days to mature. You can use any variety of sprouts you have grown for this simple salad. Have fun and be creative!
- Add sprouts, diced cucumber, radish and onion to a large bowl.
- Finely chop your herbs of choosing and top the vegetables.
- Lightly drizzle with citrus/vinegar and oil
- Season with salt and pepper
- Stir only once everything is combined and you are ready to serve