Order: May 31 – June 4th, 2021
Pick up food: June 10th, 2021, between 2pm and 5pm.
First time ordering? See our step by step guide here: First Order Step By Step!
View our COVID-10 policy here: SJT co-op COVID policy
Order: June 14th – June 18th, 2021
Pick up food: June 24th, 2021
What is the Bulk Food Buying Club?
The Bulk Food Buying Club is an initiative the St. James Town Co-op is extremely passionate about. We began this journey in August 2019 by purchasing organic staple food items directly from distributors and farmers and selling them to the neighbourhood at a highly discounted rate. We are able to do this by cutting out the middle men in the equation, therefore making the food we sell at BFBC much cheaper than any grocery store or health food store.
What are the benefits?
- Save money on your grocery bills
- Access organic and healthy food
- Help your neighbours do the same
- Get to know other members, and learn about new foods, recipes, & cultures
- Support fair trade with farmers locally and internationally
- Build St. James Town’s food security
Sign-up for the Bulk Food Buying Club:
Fill in the Sign Up Form, or send us an email at email@example.com, or call 437-886-6188.
How Does It Work?
What Can I Buy?