Chef: Erica Podlowski
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 2 cups wild Greens (chickweed, dandelion, wood sorrel, lambs quarters, nettle etc.)
- ½ cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon nutritional yeast (optional)
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 cup olive oil or oil of choice
- 2 Tablespoon tamari or soy sauce
- 2 Tablespoons tahini (or other nut/seed butters)
- 2 Tablespoons hemp seeds (or other seed or choice)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Combine all ingredients into a blender or food processor and blend until smooth.
- Divide into glass jars and refrigerate for up to 2 weeks. Use on vegetable, bean or pasta salads. Or use to marinade your favourite meat protein.