Good Food Buying Club Pick-up
From June 12th – June 19th you will be able to find the St. James Town Community Co-op store ready for business here: https://openfoodnetwork.ca/st-
- Pinto beans, Red split lentils, Green Lentils, 4 Bean Mix, Organic Popcorn
- Whole Chicken, Maple Syrup and Humane Free-range eggs from Horwick Farms
- Chia Seeds, Rolled Oats, Brown Flaxseeds
COMPLETE THIS MONTHS SURVEY HERE: https://forms.gle/
Ordering and Payment Process
- When you’re ordering, you do not need to order every item on the list, but there is a minimum order for each item you choose.
- In case there are any issues on the day of pick-up, please leave both an email and a phone number when filling out your order form.
- Once all our orders have come in and the online shop is closed, we will send you a confirmation email with instructions on payment.
- The deadline to submit your order is June 19th and the deadline for payment is June 21st – unless you are paying cash, in which case, please bring your money when you pick up your order on the pick up day
Our Ally-members program is a completely optional program where, instead of paying the 15% mark-up as a non-member, ally-members pay a 20% markup. The goal of this is to further subsidize low-income bulk food buying club members. Simply select “Ally-member shop” when ordering.
If you are interested in this, would like to learn more, or if you know anyone interested in this please let us know!
- After payments come through and orders are confirmed, we will send you a pick-up procedure email outlining our pandemic safety procedures, what you can expect from your pick up day, and what we need from buyers to make sure the process is safe for everyone!
- We are able to be a little more flexible with pick up then usual – please reach out if you need an alternate time or day and we can see what is possible.
- Orders will be ready for pick-up on Thursday June 24th between 2 pm – 5 pm at the Wellesley Community Center (Bleeker Street Entrance).
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to get in touch with us by responding here or to our NEW email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for joining us on this!
With care, Vinusha