Food CorpsA Collaboration between St. James Town Co-op and the Eco-Just Food Network
The Food Corps creates relationships between farmers in the GTA and residents living in St. James Town and in Downtown Toronto generally. We are dedicated to supporting our eco-agricultural farmers in feeding our neighbours.
Your Title Goes Here
Benefits of the Food Corps:
- Support your local eco-agricultural farmers and help mitigate the impacts of the climate crisis
- Learn new skills
- Food Corps members receive training in different farm and food processing skills — as well as leadership and life skills — and work as a team with different food providers to ensure that crops are planted, harvested and processed.
- Spend a day outside of the city learning and growing
- Help build food security in our neighborhood
- Share ideas for a better future while working to make this future attainable!
- Basic Farm Training Certificate
- By joining the Food Corps you will have access to online and in-person farm training opportunities!
- When you complete 3 on-site trainings and 3 Work Days you will receive our Basic Farm Training Certificate.
Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.
Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae ab illo inventore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit, sed quia consequuntur magni dolores eos qui ratione voluptatem sequi nesciunt.