Chef: Kelly Lucas from Full Moon Apothecary
Serves: 1L jar
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 2 cups garlic mustard leaves
- 1/4 cup nuts or seeds of choice,
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, grated (use nutritional yeast for a vegan option)
- pinch of salt
- Thoroughly wash the garlic mustard leaves under running water.
- Combine all of the ingredients in a blender or a food processor.
- Process for 5-10 minutes until smooth
- Store in 1 L jar of 2 500ml jars, use right away, store in the fridge for 1 week, freeze up to 3 months.
- Use pasta to dress pasta, grilled vegetables, potatoes, as a marinade for protein or as a dip!