Chef: Anuradha Jhadhav from Flavours from our Neighbours
Prep Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
- 2 cups button mushroom
- 2 Tablespoon gram (chickpea) flour/besan
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 Tablespoon Oil
- 1 Tablespoon garlic paste
- 1 Tablespoon ginger paste
- 1 teaspoon coriander powder
- 2 teaspoon garam masala powder
- 1 Tablespoon red chili powder
- Salt to taste
- ¾ cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup gram (chickpea) flour/besan
- ½ cup corn flour
- 1 tablespoon red chilli powder
- water according to consistency
- oil for frying
- salt to taste
- For mushroom marinade, combine all the ingredients and mix. Add mushrooms and coat very well. Set aside.
- For batter, combine all the ingredients and add water to make a thick batter.
- Heat oil in a pan for deep fry.
- Coat the marinated mushroom in batter and deep-fry the mushroom until golden brown.
- Remove and drain the excess oil. Garnish with coriander and serve hot.